30.12.10

Cinema Bizarre ♫ ♪

My Obsession

You're my obsession
My fetish,my religion
My confusion,my confession
The one I want tonight
You are my obsession
The question and conclusion
You are,you are,you are
My fetish you are

Come to me tonight

Love Songs ( they kill me).


The curtain's closed
No way home
The nectar of life run dry
These tainted words
Made to hurt
Cut in me with it's knife   
   
Lovesongs, they kill me
They kill me now
Lovesongs are killing me
Are killing me right now

 
 Blasphemy


That it's you
My new religion is you
They say this love is blasphemy
It is blasphemy - It is blasphemy
But my new religion is you

Faith is crime
When all you love is one the line
Your spirit's bleeding
Incomplete and blamed for immorality

Forever or Never

I'm not gonna live forever
Said I'm not gonna live forever
better make it now or never
I'm not gonna live forever
Said I'm not gonna live forever
gotta make it now or never
Forever or never

I don´t believe in fairytales
Too cynical
Everybody stop and stare
I let it go

She waits for me
Still she waits for me

Miss independent, you've got everything
you need to make it on your own
You say you're happy
but I know that you're still waiting on the telephone
We started out when everything was easy
But you're still thinking about the way we could have been
Two weeks have passed since she last asked me for an answer
and I'm sorry now.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário